Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help logging into my account, using my computer, and now I am locked out....ugh

I have waiting on the phon for 35minutes for answers to my account, and I was cut off, this is so ridiculous, I am not computer savy, and need o kno how to access my account online

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
www.koodmobile.com/selfserve

You will need to create your account.
You should have an email with information on how to sign up if your a new customer.
Yes, I have created an account, but when I put my password in, it did not take it, this is so annoying, so after trying a few times, I got locked out, and am waiting another half hour to speak to customer service
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carol Ball wrote:

Yes, I have created an account, but when I put my password in, it did not take it, this is so ann...

It will unlock it self in a short amount of time I believe. You can reset the password once that is done by clicking 'FORGOT?" beside the password entry box.

Edit* I cannot find any info saying it will unlock itself. I would hang up, call back and use the option to have them call you back.
Carol Ball wrote:

Yes, I have created an account, but when I put my password in, it did not take it, this is so ann...

Yes, I know it will unlock in half an hour to an hour, and I am still waiting on the phone, so once I get in, where do I look to see my billing, I was told my bill would be $49.00, and its $103.61
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carol Ball wrote:

Once you get into self serve, you will click "view my bill" and go to page 3 for a detailed breakdown of your bill. Or you can click "view usage" to see if it was a data overage(which will show on page 3 as well)
Carol Ball wrote:

Thank you...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carol Ball wrote:

Not an issue at all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Carol - the latest bill actually covers a past due amount from your first bill, issued Sept. 11 (which payment was not posted for), plus this latest bill that came out on Oct. 11. The first bill would have included some pro rated charges for the number of days used before your billing cycle began, plus the month in advance for the billing cycle. 

As Chadwick mentioned, I would recommend you wait until the lock on the account is released and then reset your password. Is there anything else in particular you wanted to talk to customer service about?
Hi again, I never received a bill for Sept, also, can I have my bill mailed out please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carol Ball wrote:

Hi again, I never received a bill for Sept, also, can I have my bill mailed out please

Carol we don't mail out paper bills, but once you regain access to your self-serve you'll be able to see both of the bills issued to-date. You can review on-screen or print them yourself if you'd like.
Okay....Thank you..