Koodo Community
Question

Help Getting Phone Bill Straightened Out

Show first post

45 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...You have credit on your account. So, please click "Pay off Tab".  It will properly adjust your tab balance and will be adjusted on your next bill.  You won't pay any extra to click on "Pay off Tab".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Yes Please do what Mayumi said.

And next time when you get your bill, please log into self serve and download the detailed pdf e.bill.

This detailed pdf e.bill will explain in detail, all your charges like a traditional phone bill.  This may solve some of the confusion since it is a detailed bill, where as the amount on self serve is just very high level summary
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Before you pay off your Tab balance of -245.00 you have to agree to the Tab changes
  • ContinueThis is what it now says...what should I do.
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...But haven't I already paid it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Click continue if you agree that you want to pay off your remaining tab
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Or is it just the difference between 245.00 and 218.01 that will be left to pay?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...The amount will be added to your Next invoice.  Koodo just didnt know you wanted to pay your tab until you do this.  On that invoice you will have a credit so it will be applied to the tab.

It all adds up.  You are not losing any money.
And this current bill you wont have to pay since you have a credit with them, but it all adds up in the end
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...So if I agree does that mean that I will only owe 26.99 next bill?????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...It will be the difference  plus your plan.  Plus any applicable taxes.

It all works out.  Just make sure to view your detailed pdf ebill and pay that amount on the ebill invoice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Please also keep in mind that the credit went toward your plan payment this month.  
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Ok...Dennis...I think it finally got through this thick skull of mine.  The problem being that I'm talking to several people and the messages are going to my email and not on this screen I'm talking on until several minutes later. 

Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...I just completed the transaction..Thank you so much to everyone that helped me.  It might make sense if I tell you that I'm a great grandmother!! 🙂 :)  I sure do appreciate your help.
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...The only thing about it not being paid a month ago when I sent it is that I'm paying a tab on another month but I can live with that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...It's our pleasure to help you out.

And I'm sure I didn't make it easy when I edit my posts so it may differ from what you see I wrote on the email.

If you have any more question feel free to come ask us on the community.
It may be tricky sometimes, but it saves you from waiting over an hour on hold with Koodo's call center
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...I'm so glad I found this service and if you were handy I'd bake a cake and celebrate with you all.  All the very best to everyone....karma will repay you.  Have a great day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Yay. Cake party :)
Have a great day to you too. 
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...You're probably in Kentucky or someplace or I'd get it to you.  Ha ha.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...I'm in Alberta right now.  Some times I am in Manitoba.  Mayumi is in Ontario
Userlevel 2
Dennis:  I'm in to Pay tab now.  I haven't ever downloaded a bill to print but I always...Guess that cake would be rather stale...I'm in Nova Scotia.