Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Has been a week and I still haven't received a shipping and tracking email, received confirmation email

Ordered my phone a week ago, I received a confirmation email and was told I would soon receive a shipping an tracking email but I still haven't gotten it. Wondering if this is normal

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Mackenzie, is there a backorder possibly on the device you ordered, which device was it?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Mackenzie, is there a backorder possibly on the device you ordered, which device was it?

iPhone 7plus
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which color and storage size some are indeed on backorder and have a wait to be shipped

Black and 32 GB
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok doesn't look like it's on backorder from tbr website notifications what's your order number and I'll have a Rep check it out if they can?

HFO18545664

Find it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Mackenzie - looks like the phone was shipped out within the past hour. You should have receive it within 1-3 business days. Enjoy the new phone!

Anyway to check my order? I ordered it last Wednesday with no confirmation email or tracking number. But I do see my tab reset..

Order is HF021059124
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you check your junk folder? There does appear to be a bit of a backlog. Not long enough to warrant a warning but nonetheless, still a little longer. You won't get a tracking number until it acthally ships. I'm not sure why there is missing a confirmation email though. A rep will likely be able to update you tomorrow in the morning.

Okay thank you! Nothing in the junk folder either just thought it was very strange
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Ginetta - I can see that the order was received last Wednesday, and approved to be picked and shipped out last night. You'll receive a shipping confirmation via email once the phone's ready to ship out, with tracking info.. however, it appears that when the account was first opened a few years ago a fake email may have been entered under contact info. (doesn't look to be a real address). This is what's been connected to your order, and in this case, you likely won't get any notifications, and just be surprised by the package when it arrives 🙂

You can update your email address at any time in Self Serve (looks like you recently logged in, so that shouldn't be an issue). You can do this by clicking the "Change" link next to "Email" at this Self Serve link.

Thanks Ranjan! I thought it was very strange when my email address didn't come up even though self serve looked accurate. As long as everything looks good then who doesn't love a happy surprise
Userlevel 1
When I ordered my phone I never got a tracking email either. I only got a confirmation email.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shutdown wrote:

When I ordered my phone I never got a tracking email either. I only got a confirmation email.

When did you order? they had a backlog right now. In the webstore, they stated [i]"Heads up! Due to the high number of orders, your phone may take up to 5 to 7 business days to be processed. Sit tight! We're working as fast as we can"

Userlevel 1
Shutdown wrote:

I ordered in march as he was asking if other people got tracking email, and yes I did get the phone in march.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shutdown wrote:

@Shutdown: oh, ok. Normally they would send a tracking email after the order was processed and sent. It was strange in your case, where there was no tracking email though.