Koodo Community

Community

Has anyone received their shipping and tracking details for the iPhone x?

I pre-ordered my iPhone x around 4am on oct 27th and haven't received my tracking and shipping details. I was wondering if anyone else received it have any idea of when I will be getting my iPhone x.

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Similar thread here: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/has-anyone-gotten-their-iphone-x-preorder-verified
Mine just shipped today! Yay! Thanks Koodo! Iphone X Silver, 256 gb
Same here. Check your emails !
yes just have by post Canada Thanks Koodo 🙂
I ordered it around midnight on 27th but still haven't received my shipping details 😞
is it a 256 GB
Yeah its the 256 GB
Ah that’s why i think they have more in stock 64 GB then 256 GB but try to send you’re question to web store with you’re info they will help you out
Userlevel 1
My 256GB shipped Canada Post...hope it arrives tomorrow!
It would be really sad, the only reason I ordered from Koodo is cos their website said Nov 2 shipping date while ordering and I am leaving the country for some time in a few days 😞
Just spoke to web store and they said that they have only shipped the 64 GB as of now and I should receive my shipment details by today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get the phone before I leave the country.
Update: Received the shipment details \o/
does anyone know where its being shipped from? I just wanna know the possibility of getting the phone tomorrow ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stacy Marie Williams wrote:

does anyone know where its being shipped from? I just wanna know the possibility of getting the p...

Usually Toronto I believe.

does anyone know where its being shipped from? I just wanna know the possibility of getting the p...

If it is from Toronto then it should ship to BC in a day. Fido took about a day to ship an iPhone 7 from Toronto to BC.
Userlevel 6

Hi Stacy,
I received my email verification for my iPhone X pre-order. I actually contacted the webstore wondering the same thing. It will be shipped by the closest Telus/Koodo distribution center. For me, it is coming from Calgary. I really hope it arrives tomorrow, especially it is just a Canada Post Regular.

Same here, the tracking id just got activated and it says Calgary for me.[b]

They ship from at least 2 different locations, depending on where you live. Calgary and Mississauga.
Archway Canada Inc.
1055 Middlegate Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Y 3Y4
They used to ship Priority but now I only see XpresspostTM. The delivery is usually the next business day if Canada Post doesn't screw up.

Yeah mine shipped from Calgary using Xpresspost.

how do you know if its through priority or Xpresspost?

Just asked webstore.

okie thanks!

Canada post tracking is showing Priority for me.
Priority shipping for delivery tomorrow from my 27th 4:30pm order for the 64GB SG, very excited! Shocked I could order so much later after preorders started and still get it release day. Feeling very lucky. Order shipped from Calgary, live in Vancouver.