Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Got the "International text" options for my wife's iPhone 5c. But now she is in Italy and the phone says "No service". What's up with that?

Got the "Internation text" options for my wife's iPhone 5c. But now she is in Italy and the phone says "No service". What's up with that?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Log into her self serve Add the international voice roaming add on Have her restart her iphone
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Log into her self serve Add the international voice roaming add on Have her restart her iphone

Hey Peter, I second Chad's reply! Also make sure her phone is still not in airplane mode.  Keep us posted 🙂
Userlevel 7
CH Sajid wrote:

Whatever you answer I just said Koodo is big cheater and cheater never win

If you have an issue CH , start a new post and we'll try and help you too.
She rebooted her phone. No luck. Still no service. Surely the $15 text add-on should be enough right? The phone should get service in Italy? Thanks
Peter Galbraith wrote:

She rebooted her phone. No luck. Still no service. Surely the $15 text add-on should be enough ri...

I ran into the identical same problem when last in France. Hopefully somewhere here will be able to help you as I gave up trying to fix the problem after a few days.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peter Galbraith wrote:

She rebooted her phone. No luck. Still no service. Surely the $15 text add-on should be enough ri...

Did you select the self serve add-on that Chad suggested? The $15 text add-on won't work without it. There's no charge for this add on. Please make sure that voice roaming is enabled on her phone.
Peter Galbraith wrote:

I can't find that add-on anywhere in the menus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peter Galbraith wrote:

You rock! I found it! I'll get her to try again as soon as it's morning there. Thanks so much!!
Peter Galbraith wrote:

It worked!  Thanks so much guys!  🙂