Koodo Community

Community

Got charged $25 for being over air time and the majority of time were calls on the same account? How do I get a refund>

My husband and I are on the same plan but he got charged $25 for being over air time and the majority calls were to me. How do I challenge this charge?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jane,

The fact that all the calls were made to you doesn't mean that he didn't make other calls. Maybe he talked more on the phone then you did?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you reviewed your PDF invoice downloaded from self-serve? It will contain the details of the charges to your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could look at his bill, and deduct your talking minutes (you and him) from the total minutes that he used. If the result is greater than his available minutes (his plan) then he could be charged extra. If not then you could contact Koodo and dispute.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And this was all in Canada right? Specifically page 3 is the detailed section of your bill to look at.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Jane, you have 3 lines with us. And you are indeed benefiting from family calling to people on the same account. The charges are for going over the allotted minute in your plan, all of them to numbers other than the ones you share the account with. If you look at line 74 going forward it shows exactly what numbers were the ones associated with the charge.

It maybe beneficial to switch plans as for $40 a month you can now get 500 minutes (5 times more) and 1gb of data (10 times more) than you have today.