Koodo Community

Community

Got a new phone 2 months ago, and I hate it

have been a Koodo user for many years. Two months ago, I purchased the iPhone SE on a Medium Tab. This is my first iPhone, I have been an Android User for 14 years and was always on the quest for a better camera. I was recommended the iPhone SE, which is great in terms of the camera but I hate the size. My old phones were twice as big, and I almost feel as though I have dropped this one because it's too light.  As each day goes on I am more and more frustrated with the size. Is there any way I can get rid of this one for a bigger one? I went to a Kiosk and they didn't have much help to offer. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
2 months is a month and a half past the return period that the government set.  Your option now is to sell the phone privately and you can get a new android purchased outright or on tab once you pay off the iphone tab (if you got it on a tab)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A used iPhone SE sells for $250-350 on Kijiji in my area depending on config. If you don't insist on the latest and greatest, for that kind of money, you can get a decent Android camera phone and continue to pay off the Koodo tab as if you still had the iPhone.

Take a look at some options by doing a Google search for "android phone good camera"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There's bigger size iPhone as well and they have a better camera. Depends what your budget is?
Userlevel 6
your best bet for a decent sized phone with a good camera would be the Samsung Galaxy A5-2017 version, the LG G5, LG G6, or the Moto Z (I don't know if the Z is available on Koodo)
Badge +4
Some of Samsung's 'older' flagships are starting to come down in price on Kijiji, given that the S8 and S8+ are current flagship devices. The S6 and S7 have cameras and features that are at par or better in comparison with the iPhone SE. Shop around and be wary of sellers selling phones that are well below what others are asking.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&idPhone2=7821&idPhone3=6849&idPhone1=7969