Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Get iPhone 6 64GB in NFLD

been trying to find anywhere around St.John's NL that sells iPhone 6 64gb on the Koodo network. I have tried both local Koodo kiosks in the malls, both say they dont carry it. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get one, really don't want to buy off contract from apple directly..

3 replies

Userlevel 7
All Koodo stores will eventually have the 64GB iPhone 6. It's a stock issue...caused by Apple. You're just going to have to keep calling stores in your area until one has one or you may just want to buy it from Apple
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

All Koodo stores will eventually have the 64GB iPhone 6. It's a stock issue...caused by Apple. Yo...

A rep in London told me that only certain stores will carry the 64 GB variant as a pilot to see how well they sell. There was no time given as to how long these stores will have this "exclusivity" or whether other stores will carry them at all. I wouldn't mind some official word on this matter.
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

All Koodo stores will eventually have the 64GB iPhone 6. It's a stock issue...caused by Apple. Yo...

That official word would have to come from Apple - trust me, once we have permission to sell certain phones, we will make sure that you have access to them.