Koodo Community

Community

Solved

FRUSTRATED USER

I have not received a single bill. I only get a text message with the amount that I owe and it is different every month. I also have NO IDEA how to see anything on my account - what plan I am on, etc. How do I see my billing details? How do I get a bill sent to me? I have been with Koodo for a few months now and so far it is TERRIBLE!!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
You can view and pay your bill on self-serve. https://www.koodomobile.com/sso/UI/Login?realm=koodo&locale=en&goto=aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWN1cmUua29vZG9tb2JpbGUuY29tOjQ0My9hY2NvdW50L215S29vZG8ucG9ydGFs&encoded=true If you don't have a login, use the Register now to make yourself an account.
Userlevel 6
Just one question......have you logged into your account on the koodo site? That's where all the info is. Just like online banking you do deal with koodo through their website. And save a few trees in the process as your bill is an electronic one as opposed to paper. Just go to koodo.com and login or register to see your details. It's really simple.
When I log in all it lets me do is change my email, change my password, security questions, etc. No option to view anything.
Userlevel 7
Angela Charron wrote:

When I log in all it lets me do is change my email, change my password, security questions, etc. ...

You're setup as the account administrator, A rep can fix this for you when you call in.
Userlevel 6
Angela Charron wrote:

When I log in all it lets me do is change my email, change my password, security questions, etc. ...

You used a different email address than the one you have given at the time you bought the phone. This is probably what caused the mess up.