Koodo Community
Question

Frustrated!

Show first post

42 replies

Userlevel 5
Well it something, we've narrowed down the problem to the apn settings not being right, unfortunately that's not something I have any experience with other than what I've read on the internet. My best advice (unless someone else on here has any pother idea) is to see if you can't find anything on google to help out. There's gotta be another way to get the right apn settings in there somehow.
ok, I will continue my search. Thank you!
Userlevel 5
No problem, sorry I couldn't get you the full answer!
I figured out how to get internet back on with 3G, you can turn apps on or off whether you want to them to operate on 3G or wi-fi only. I've set all the apps to operate with 3G. However, there is no specific app listing for messaging. This was in settings, then general.
Userlevel 5
Just had one last thought. Is mms turned on in the messaging settings?
Just had one last thought. Is mms turned on in the messaging settings?Yes
Badge +4
I have the same device, same OS version and it's carrier unlocked. I used the Evasi0n untethered jailbreak, I can't seem to replicate the problem though. 3G and MMS work, no issues here.
Userlevel 5
I have the same device, same OS version and it's carrier unlocked. I used the Evasi0n untethered ...Could be because you're carrier unlocked though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't know of anything about iPhone's but is there world models and North American models? Is it possible it's not compatible with Koodo frequencies guys?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't know of anything about iPhone's but is there world models and North American models? Is i...No. The other iPhone models (4S and above) all work on Koodo's HSPA network. LTE compatibility isn't guaranteed, but HSPA works across all iPhone models (even CDMA variants starting with 4S).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
First, turn off iMessage:

ok I did the above, and now it's saying my SIM card is not valid! It's been valid for the last year. Now what?!
Userlevel 2
ok I did the above, and now it's saying my SIM card is not valid! It's been valid for the last ye...How was the Iphone unlocked?
If it's been working for the last year, wouldn't that prove it was unlocked?
Userlevel 2
If it's been working for the last year, wouldn't that prove it was unlocked? Depends on HOW it was unlocked.
If it's been working for the last year, wouldn't that prove it was unlocked? I have no idea how it was unlocked. At this rate, I'm assuming it was jail broken. I don't know what to do now.
Userlevel 2
If it's been working for the last year, wouldn't that prove it was unlocked? If it was jail broken, doing a reset on it will relock it to it's previous provider. So you'll either need to contact the previous provider or contact Apple for assistance.