Koodo Community
Solved

Friend not recieving texts

I have been texting a friend for months now, all of a sudden she is not receiving my text messages. It's telling me they're sent. I can call her, just my texts aren't getting to her. I am able to text other people, and so is she. I have a Blackberry 9300, she has an IPhone4s with Rogers.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Joshua, you are not the only one, I think Koodo is having troubles in one area 🙂
Ughhh! Any Idea when this will be fixed? Now several people aren't receiving my messages! & Thanks for responding!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joshua Groulx wrote:

Ughhh! Any Idea when this will be fixed? Now several people aren't receiving my messages! & Thank...

I have no idea Joshua! I haven't seen any official response yet (I'm just a fellow customer). Where are you, what area?
Ontario! (Canada) How long has this been happening to you? Started for me at 7AM
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joshua Groulx wrote:

Ontario! (Canada) How long has this been happening to you? Started for me at 7AM

I think the first reports came in about 20 minutes ago... fortunately the Koodo community manager just posted that they are aware of the problem and working hard to sort it 🙂
Joshua Groulx wrote:

Thank-you so much! And Tell em to work harder! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joshua Groulx wrote:

LOL! You tell 'm!!! They won't listen to me! 😃
Userlevel 1
Hey Joshua, Sophia is right! Some Toronto customers are unable to send text messages due to an inter-carrier issue. Trust me when I say we're working extremely hard to find a fix. I really appreciate your patience, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Userlevel 1
Everything is up and running Joshua! Please resend your texts or reboot your phone if you haven't done so already.