Koodo Community
Question

Friend not recieving texts

• 6 April 2013
  • 9 replies

I have been texting a friend for months now, all of a sudden she is not receiving my text messages. It's telling me they're sent. I can call her, just my texts aren't getting to her. I am able to text other people, and so is she. I have a Blackberry 9300, she has an IPhone4s with Rogers.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Joshua, you are not the only one, I think Koodo is having troubles in one area 🙂
Ughhh! Any Idea when this will be fixed? Now several people aren't receiving my messages! & Thanks for responding!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ughhh! Any Idea when this will be fixed? Now several people aren't receiving my messages! & Thank...I have no idea Joshua! I haven't seen any official response yet (I'm just a fellow customer). Where are you, what area?
Ontario! (Canada) How long has this been happening to you? Started for me at 7AM
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ontario! (Canada) How long has this been happening to you? Started for me at 7AMI think the first reports came in about 20 minutes ago... fortunately the Koodo community manager just posted that they are aware of the problem and working hard to sort it 🙂
Ontario! (Canada) How long has this been happening to you? Started for me at 7AMThank-you so much! And Tell em to work harder! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ontario! (Canada) How long has this been happening to you? Started for me at 7AMLOL! You tell 'm!!! They won't listen to me! 😃
Userlevel 1
Hey Joshua, Sophia is right! Some Toronto customers are unable to send text messages due to an inter-carrier issue. Trust me when I say we're working extremely hard to find a fix. I really appreciate your patience, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Userlevel 1
Everything is up and running Joshua! Please resend your texts or reboot your phone if you haven't done so already.