Koodo Community
Question

Freedom Mobile

• 3 August 2019
  • 3 replies

will koodo match deals with Freedom Mobile?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What deal was it?

From the past experience, Koodo doesn't match deal with Freedom mobile. Try to find something on Fido or Virgin Mobile, Koodo is likely matching those.

Hello 

Freedom Mobile have Boxing Deal BYOD device and 40$ for 12GB , and I sign up with Koodo yesterday and I ask them and explain them that Freedom is offering same customer rep told me that I need to go to store and get this match and when to the store and they are not able to match and then call Koodo customer rep again and this time another rep told me that Koodoo is not matching any plan .. 

Not very happy with Koodoo customer service and rate plan , if other company offering same deal for less price and more data then I will move to freedom then , Fido some time also have great deal .. 

I am going to port my number to freedom tomorrow , as they have great boxing deal now 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello 

Freedom Mobile have Boxing Deal BYOD device and 40$ for 12GB , and I sign up with Koodo yesterday and I ask them and explain them that Freedom is offering same customer rep told me that I need to go to store and get this match and when to the store and they are not able to match and then call Koodo customer rep again and this time another rep told me that Koodoo is not matching any plan .. 

Not very happy with Koodoo customer service and rate plan , if other company offering same deal for less price and more data then I will move to freedom then , Fido some time also have great deal .. 

I am going to port my number to freedom tomorrow , as they have great boxing deal now 

I think right now if you are in BC, AB, the best rate is $40 6Gb for new customer instore (if I recalled correctly). I don’t think they would offer $40 12GB anytime soon.

And Yes, If they don’t offer that you wanted  and you saw someone else doing so, then I suggest you go with other. Vote with your money.