Koodo Community

Community

Solved

For $40.00 plan (500min Canada wide, 1GBdata, 1000min LD Int), Interested to know Usage of 1000Min LD Airtime

Recently, I upgraded my plan from $30 to $40. In this plan has 1000min LD international call facilities. I am having problem to know the usage of 1000min LD international call (e.g. Bangladesh). In usage, there are information about Data (/1024MB), Messaging (/unlimited), Messaging (/unlimited), and Airtime (/500min). 

If I go to view details in Airtime, I can see my individual LD call history (e.g. Phone no: 88017xxxxxx; Duration: 2min, cost: $0.00). together with Canada call history. 

It is very hard to figure out how min I used from my 1000min LD quota.

Is there anyway to know how many minutes I used (i.e. balance) from my LD minutes? 

Thanks for your reply.

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately not at this time. You will need to keep track manually.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, when you make calls to Bangladesh, it still use your any time minutes. Your Bonus International LD means there is no LD charge for your call. Example: If you make calls to Bangladesh for 100 min at noon. - Your anytime minutes will be 400 left - your free LD minutes will be 900 left. Then call Bangladesh for 200 min at 11 pm - Your anytime minutes will remain 400 since you are making calls during your unlimited evening - your free LD minutes will be 700 left. So, you can check how many minutes you have left on the usage cycle : Airtime ( xx/500min) And you can check how many LD minutes you have use on the Airtime detail > click drop down menu on top right. It's showing "All activity"> click long distance.
Is there any warning can be setup e.g. after 900LD min? So that I know there is 100min left. If unfortunately, keep calling, is there any chance to exceed 1000min LD, and charge me extra?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Syed Zahidul Islam wrote:

Is there any warning can be setup e.g. after 900LD min? So that I know there is 100min left. If u...

Yes. If you went over your 1000 LD minutes, then there will be a charge of $$0.50/min pay-per-use rate.

Do you make a lt of long distance calls other than  Bangladesh?

Is there any warning can be setup e.g. after 900LD min? So that I know there is 100min left. If u...

I don't use Koodo to call other countries except Bangladesh. Is it not a unfair and weird this kind of charge. You dont let user to know how many minutes used, and you charge at the end of the month.

I am really surprised this kind of system. How can I know I really call more than 1000min LD? I am really worried about this.   
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can check how many LD minutes you have use. Go to Usage > the Airtime detail > click drop down menu on top right. It's showing "All activity">then click long distance. It will show you how many minutes you have used. Page total is showing total minutes you have used in this billing cycle. Add: I didn't see David already answered below. (I didn't scroll down enough 😉 )
I am not interested to pay extra charge because of this very unfriendly monitoring system. Pls. advice me the solution. I think many other users have same problem.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am not interested to pay extra charge because of this very unfriendly monitoring system. Pls. a...

[i]This has been suggested elsewhere on this community: 1000 Minutes tracking - go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after login) > Click Self Service > Click Usage > Click AirTime > Click Show (Right side list of values) then Long Distance. Then tally the minutes used.

I am not interested to pay extra charge because of this very unfriendly monitoring system. Pls. a...

Pls see above two pictures. Pic1: when I select Usage->All Activity, it shows all including long distances. Pics2: when I select Long distance, it shows nothing. Is there any solution?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see. Now I know what you mean. 
There should be minutes total under "Long distance" Tab too. It bust be system bug.

Ill ask our contact to check this issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It would also be neat if the details column could be sorted by phone number.

Thanks for understanding. I hope this problem will be solved in earliest convenience. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Syed - when was the last time you tried checking? We went through some unexpected updates to self serve yesterday, and not everything was functioning correctly until today. I just checked my own account usage and everything looks to be showing up correctly, including the long distance drop-down. Do you mind clearing your cache/cookies and trying again to see what it shows? Also, to be sure, you have made long distance calls since your bill cycle began, correct?

Ranjan wrote:

Hi Syed - when was the last time you tried checking? We went through some unexpected updates to s...

I just checked now. The same result like before. It is not showing "Long distance" log file. Pls. find attached file today's snapshot.

Ranjan wrote:

Hi Syed - when was the last time you tried checking? We went through some unexpected updates to s...

I cleared "cookies". I tried using "Internet Explorer" and "google crome". Both doesn't work. Is there anything with user account? Why dont you check my account!
Hi, I have the same issue... I am making calls India, but there isn't a way to know how many minutes I have used up.
The 'Long distance' filter in Airtime History page, shows 'No long distance usage' whereas I have made many calls to India.
Please correct this web page.

Thanks,
Senthil
We are still waiting for updates from official reps of Koodo mobile. 

Thanks.