Koodo Community

Community

Solved

First registration on the website is not working. Help

Hi, i've got a prepaid plan two days ago, but when i try for the first registration on the web site, appears a message: "Our site is currently experiencing technical difficulties, so we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later." I'm back in the shop but they answered me, that i can only to call 611, but is still not working my registration. Help. How can i do??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Seems some people are having issues. Maybe wait till tomorrow to get it set up. If it still doesnt work , give customer support a call and they can help you get it going. It happened to myself as well and CS just sent me the email to set it up and i was up and running. Best of luck
Thanks Chadwick, i will attend tomorrow. Otherwise i will call customer support. Have you the number?
Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tiziano Mammana wrote:

Thanks Chadwick, i will attend tomorrow. Otherwise i will call customer support. Have you the num...

Try it online again first. If it doesn't work dial 611 from your phone to reach customer service. Press 0 till u reach someone
Tiziano Mammana wrote:

Thanks Chadwick, i will attend tomorrow. Otherwise i will call customer support. Have you the num...

Ok! I tried just now, but is it always locked. I call 611. Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tiziano Mammana wrote:

k best of luck