Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Expense Tracking for International Calls before invoiced - How to track how much you have already spend before billing

Userlevel 2

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can check self service for an estimate, we find it usually updates within a few hours with the latest international call information + cost.
Userlevel 2
Thanks Sophia
Userlevel 2
For future people query this is the navigation go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after login) > Click Self Service > Click Usage > Click AirTime > Click Show (Right side list of values) then Long Distance
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ABH wrote:

For future people query this is the navigation go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after...

Nice 🙂 Great addition, thanks!
ABH wrote:

For future people query this is the navigation go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after...

I am using 1000 international minutes but I can't find it on my usage any way to check?
Userlevel 2
ABH wrote:

go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after login) > Click Self Service > Click Usage > Click AirTime > Click Show (Right side list of values) then Long Distance
ABH wrote:

This method for tracking Canada Wide Long distance minutes, not the international long distance.
Userlevel 2
ABH wrote:

@Shabahat Shakeel - "Long Distance" shows including International calls in my profile.
ABH wrote:

Agreee but do you differentiate between Canada LD and international LD?
Userlevel 2
ABH wrote:

1) I get what you saying I have not come across such feature, unfortunately, (I call India as well same issue) 2) People who reply here are Koodo customer like you and me, if you get a response from a profile and it says employee that will be actual Koodo person - so, if they see your message they might comment or you can create a idea for enhancement @ https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo?topic-list[settings][type]=idea
ABH wrote:

I can not see or monitor the international long distance  usage minutes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ABH wrote:

Are you a postpaid customer or prepaid?
What happened when you tried suggestion above by ABH?

Can you start a new post included answering those questions?
We need a little more info to help you.
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new