Koodo Community

Community

Solved

expected delivery date for phone ordered on webstore

I ordered phone on the Webstore through selfserve on August 21,
2017. The only thing I have received so far is a confirmation e-mail from Koodo which states that my order is "being verified". I have not received shipping or tracking info and it has been nearly 5 days since I put my order through. Could I please ask the status of my order and when I can expect it to be delivered? 

I read on the website that it takes between 3-10 business days for delivery, but I haven't even received a confirmation of shipping or tracking info. I have also e-mailed and called the Koodo webstore and have not heard anything back...

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jayant, it's not one of the devices that's on backorder is it, what phone is it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jayant, Also, keep in mind that you won't receive any shipping information unless the phone is actually shipped. So it may be normal that you haven't received anything yet. If you want to receive information about the order, what is your order number?
Hi Paul, 

I'm not sure, it's an iPhone 7 Plus.
Hi Robert, 

My order number is: HFO18545141
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it was either 128gb black models flat or jet black there is a 1-2 week wait on top of the shipping timeframe

It was in the silver colour and 32gb and when I ordered it, there was no mention of a waiting time 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jayant wrote:

It was in the silver colour and 32gb and when I ordered it, there was no mention of a waiting tim...

Ok Robert will have someone look into it for you with your order number then. I know it's hit or miss it seems right now with the webstore sending out the shipping email so you may be surprised and it show up unannounced. Edit the 32gb silver isn't even on the webstore anymore so not sure what's going on there actually.
Jayant wrote:

It was in the silver colour and 32gb and when I ordered it, there was no mention of a waiting tim...

Thank you for looking into it. I really do hope it shows up unannounced. 
Jayant wrote:

Would it be helpful if I sent a screenshot of my order confirmation? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jayant wrote:

No the order # should be fine. Hopefully your order got in before stock depleted, finger crossed
Jayant wrote:

I really hope so too!! Out of curiosity - what would be my next steps if it did get depleted? Could I ask for a refund?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jayant wrote:

Hello Jayant,

If there's no more iPhone 7 and you paid for it, I believe you'll have the chance to ask for a refund. But it would be unlikely that you got to order a phone that is not available.