Koodo Community

Community

exclusive additional data offer via text

I received a text: Koodo: GREAT NEWS - you've earned this exclusive offer. Text SAVE to add 1.5 GB of additional data to your plan for only $10 per month. To get 750 MB of additional data for $5 per month, text YES. Offer expires on Feb 03, 2017.

I replied YES, but never got a response back, who monitors this and how do I verify it was added?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could look into self-serve to see if it's been added to your account. You definitely should ahve gotten some sort of confirmation text though.
Don't see it in self-serve(checked before asking here), and never got a response back. Should I call in or would someone from Koodo reading this be able to verify?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'd be best off to get a rapid response by sending a private message to Koodo's Facebook page or a DM On Twitter.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Peter - looking into this for you. Should have automatically loaded on to your account, so let me see what happened. Stay tuned. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Peter - looking into this for you. Should have automatically loaded on to your account, so le...

..Also, while we look into this Peter, wanted to flag that you're on an out-of-province plan that you're not eligible for in your region. Please change your rate plan to one valid in Alberta within the next 7-days, or we'll have to adjust this to an Alberta plan of equal value.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Peter - looking into this for you. Should have automatically loaded on to your account, so le...

Peter - the offer was valid until Feb. 3 as you noted in your post, but we didn't get a reply from you until Feb. 6 at 8pm, which is why the offer wasn't loaded. I've asked the team to look into automatic replies in the future, to let customers know the window has expired. 
Ranjan wrote:

Ranjan, I did respond on Feb 3rd but didn't see a response, and on the 6th, noticed I went over my cap and responded again. I was never told this was an out of province plan when I signed up.