Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Error when cancelling monthly apple care on self-serve

I was looking into cancelling my apple care on self serve and the steps were easy with no hassle. However, when I click to complete the process it tells me an error has occurred and to refresh or try again later. Which I have. But it still doesn't work... Any ideas? Or is self serve just being all buggy at the moment ..

3 replies

Userlevel 7
If I'm not mistaken when it comes to AppleCare and the extended warranty, those can only be removed if you call-in
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A reminder that while you may hear a warning that there may be a charge for calling in, this does not apply for thing not available or not functioning in Self Serve.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Error when cancelling monthly apple care on self-serve. I was looking into cancelling my apple care on self serve and the steps were easy with no hassle. However, when I click to complete the process it tells me an error has occurred and to refresh or try again later. Which I have. But it still doesn't work... Any ideas? Or is self serve just being all buggy at the moment ..