Koodo Community
Question

Error every time I try to change plan through Self Serve

I am going through self serve to change my plan. I accept that I want to change it and agree to the terms, and then I get an error telling me to try again later. I have done that and still get the error. If I go to a koodo kiosk can they change the plan for me and will they charge me for that service?

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try deleting the cache and cookies in your browser and try again If problems persist you can call into a rep and have them do it. Just explain that you're having website issues so they won't charge you.
Try deleting the cache and cookies in your browser and try again If problems persist you can ...Thanks for the tip. That didn't work so I guess I will have to call!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you change your plan this month? You only have the right to change once per month
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?That didn't work :( 
Who can I call to ask to help me change it?
Did you change your plan this month? You only have the right to change once per month I haven't changed it in many months.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Have you been able to log in at all?
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?I can log in to self serve with no problem. I click the plan I want to change it to, then it asks me to double check that I want to change it/accept the new tab terms and whatnot, and then I click accept again and it says Error occurred, please try again later. I've been trying for two days, and the same thing happens. I have a tab of 108 which I don't think should affect changing my plan because my understanding is if it's a whole number it means it's positive and I am free to change my plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Can I call you on your mobile?
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?I have the exact same issue.. Is there a fix or is the problem the self serve site.
Please help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Can you pls post a screenshot of the error message Tommy?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?We found the issue and fixed it. Everything should be ok now folks. Thanks for your patience.
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?

@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Problem still there..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?And this is after you refreshed your cache and cookies?
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Yes.. I even tried a different computer.
This is the screen I get first then after I say agree I get the error.

@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Try calling Koodo's Customer Service and tell them that you can't change your plan on the Koodo website. They will probably be able to help you from there.
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?I am also still having the same problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Did you try suggestions above - clearing your cache and cookies? Try different browser If you still have issue then call Koodo *611 ,option6 for tech support.
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?I tried all of the suggestions
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Tell them what you have tried and still not working.
They will fix your problem and there is no charge for this support since you tried and couldn't fix it by yourself .
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Still no fix for this error... Self serve doesn't seem to work.
I have tried all the suggestions.
If they cannot fix it?  I guess I will have to call....
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Here's what I get now just trying to check my plan. An error has occurred. Oh no! exception 'Prime_System_exception' with message 'REST service call to "https://webservices.telus.com/rest/v1-4/cmo/selfmgmt/priceplaninfo/account/21359902/sub/6134532334/price-plan-summary?language=en" returned CURL error: 28 - Operation timed out after 20001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received' in /data/www/docroot/ci/application/libraries/Rest_generic.php:433 Stack trace: #0 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/libraries/Rest_soa_manager.php(112): Rest_generic->execute_curl_call(Resource id #6) #1 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/libraries/Rest_soa_manager.php(288): Rest_soa_manager->call_service('price_plan_summ...', Array, Array, false) #2 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/libraries/Rest_soa_manager.php(113): Rest_soa_manager->parse_soa_manager_rest_call('\n {\n ...') #3 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/models/plans_services.php(149): Rest_soa_manager->call_service('price_plan_summ...', Array, Array) #4 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/models/plans/logic_layer/soc_factory.php(820): Plans_services->get_price_plan_summary('21359902', '6134532334') #5 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/models/plans/logic_layer/app_soc_factory.php(25): Soc_factory->create_plan_summary('21359902', '6134532334') #6 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/controllers/plans/summary.php(26): App_soc_factory->create_plan_summary('21359902', '6134532334') #7 [internal function]: Summary->index() #8 /data/www/docroot/ci/application/core/Prime_Controller.php(441): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #9 /data/www/docroot/ci/system/core/CodeIgniter.php(330): Prime_Controller->_remap('index', Array) #10 /data/www/docroot/www/index.php(222): require_once('/data/www/docro...') #11 {main} Back to Home
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Did you call tech support and still seeing this?
If so, call them back again and explain what you're seeing now.  
They will help you to fix your issue.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ CJ Kiosk don't have the ability to change your plan. Has clearing the cache helped?Not sure what maybe going on with your account or possibly something else Tommy. 😞 Just ried several accounts here an can't replicate your issue. The plan change feature works. I'm using Chrome, but tested in Firefox as well.