Koodo Community

Community

Don't order a phone from Koodo!!! The worst service.

Hello guys, if you are going to order a new phone from Koodo, please don't, I ordered the Iphone 7 Plus on may 31 and was supposed to recieve it on thursday june 1st(according to Canada Post), but never got it, and Koodo can't even send another one until 48 hours or more after you alert them about the situation. Don't order a phone from Koodo, even if you have to pay a little more to get it elsewhere do it, it'll be worth it.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is a tracking number.  What did canada post say about your package?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

There is a tracking number.  What did canada post say about your package?

Indeed. This tracking information indicates that koodo processed your order and handed it off to Canada post for delivery. At that point, if there's a problem with the delivery is not really fair to blame koodo for it.
Userlevel 6
I've ordered 3 phones from Koodo. They all arrived in 3 days without issue. In your case, once it is handed to Canada Post, it is no longer Koodo's problem. They did their job. You will need to follow up with Canada Post.
Userlevel 4
ya this isn't koodo's fault.. you have to contact CanadaPost about this
Userlevel 6
Only ordered one phone from Koodo Webstore so far, and it exceeded my expectations. Came in sooner than expected despite being during the holidays. Excellent delivery. I will likely order from Koodo webstore again.
Userlevel 6
I just checked that tracking number, and it says it's still out for delivery in Laval des Rapides, Québec, as of 1st June.  I'd be contacting Canada Post and finding out what's going on
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jru Gordon wrote:

I just checked that tracking number, and it says it's still out for delivery in Laval des Rapides...

Having worked for a package delivery company in my previous life, the package is probably lost on one of the trucks, or when it got sent back to the depot it could have fell under a conveyor/stairs and hasnt been found to be re-scanned.
Userlevel 4
Hi Athake,

Have you spoken to CanadaPost about this since? I just checked the number again and it's still "out for delivery". Let us know what is resolved of this!