Koodo Community

Community

Solved

do they sell iphone 5s instore? and how much would the min. plan be for it?How much is the tab if i want the limited promo thats $45/month

do koodoo sell iphone 5s in-store? and how much would the minimum plan be for it?
Also, does much is the tab if i want the limited promo thats $45/month

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi mj,

If you want to get the 45$/month plan you will be able to put up to 360$ of the cost of the phone on the Tab. Note: The more you put on the tab, the higher the monthly tab fee is. 

The magic formula for the tab fee is the amount put on the tab, divided by 24. If you put 360 on the tab, your monthly tab fee will be 15$ whereas if you put 100 on the tab the monthly tab fee will be 4$.

Koodo has all of their phones in store, you should just call ahead to make sure they have the iPhone 5S in stock. 

If you put 360$ towards the tab, then the cost to you upfront will be: 300$.

Hope this helps!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi mj,

If you want to get the 45$/month plan you will be able to put up to 360$ of the cost of t...

Hi Mathieu, Thank you for your reply. I was wondering if there's a chance that I can pay more than $300 up front so my Tab would be lower? As well, is there tax applied with it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi mj,

If you want to get the 45$/month plan you will be able to put up to 360$ of the cost of t...

You can pay up to the total value of the phone up front, if you wish.

Yes, our governments want their taxes no matter which way you pay. You would pay for the phone and taxes up front, with a portion of the phone cost being on the TAB. The monthly plan will have taxes added as well.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi mj,

To add onto what dftbutt said; You can pay any amount towards the phone upfront. It's one of the cool things about the new tab system, you can put as much or as little you want on the new tab giving you the ultimate control over your purchase!
Userlevel 6
Hello! If you want to take the $45 promo plan you would have to put 300 down. If you wanted to put as little down as possible, then it would be $156 down. The min plan starts at $65 + tab charge of 21. Hope this helped!
Userlevel 6
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Hello! If you want to take the $45 promo plan you would have to put 300 down. If you wanted t...

Absolutely! To be a bit more precise, it's called a Tab Plus, offering up to $500 credit toward a phone, and you must choose a Tab plus plan with it http://koo.do/1DOo8cA 🙂 Just a heads up, the eligibility for the Tab Plus is based on a credit check http://koo.do/1JMOAbl. Thank you!
They do sell iPhone 5s(s) in store. if you like to go with the cheapest plan, the basic monthly fee is $28+$15 for the tab+government fees+taxes. you will pay $300 upfront, and the rest will be put on the tab .That rate is in Quebec. I do not see the $45 plan in Quebec. Let's say you like to choose the $45 plan which I guess is a lightweight one. The basic monthly fee is $45+$15 for the tab+ government fees+taxes.You will still pay $300 upfront, and the rest will be on the tab.