Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Do I have to put cash or can I get the price of phone added to my next bill ?

Userlevel 1
In response to Manda White on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152321840808102&id=14750623101 HiI have a question,I have iphone 4 and want to get the iphone 5 or 5c.Do i have to put cash or can i get the price of phone added to my next bill ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
You have to pay for the phone when you get it. It doesn't get added to your bill for later you have to pay at a koodo or wherever you are getting your phone before you can take it.
Userlevel 5
Daniel Kim wrote:

You have to pay for the phone when you get it. It doesn't get added to your bill for later you ha...

Daniel is spot on. You have to purchase the device outright or you can pay a cheaper amount if you have some leftover Tab to use. It does NOT get added to your next phone bill.
Userlevel 2
1. Check what your tab balance is standing at. 2. Check with customer service if you are eligible for the large tab up to $500. Let's say you have a ZERO tab balance. Therefore, you get your phone under the large tab and pay $125 right upfront. Then you will be paying $10.00 as a tab charge every month while KOODO contrubutes %15 from what your base plan is. [b] New update to the koodo tab *** 24 months or less payment guarantee *** - No matter the Tab size, the balance will be cleared within 24 months or less, guaranteed. - Every month, the Tab balance is reduced by the applicable Tab Medium or Large charge and by Koodo’s 15% Tab contribution. Koodo will then check to see if you are on track to reach zero within 24 months or less; if he is not, Koodo will top up the Koodo contribution to get you back on track. -The Large tab Plan starts at $65 with unlimited canada wide calling plus 500MB of data and unlimited texting/picture messaging.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Xavier wrote:

1. Check what your tab balance is standing at. 2. Check with customer service if you are eligibl...

You might reduce upfront price with the Tab Large, but it is not a best value, imo 🙂