Koodo Community
Question

Did you receive Alert Ready Notification?

Show first post

69 replies

The Emergency alert issue is currently being investigated. Ensuring that we avoid these situ...Thanks, Dennis. I completely missed the article even though I follow them on social media.
The Emergency alert issue is currently being investigated. Ensuring that we avoid these situ...My koodo phone in ontario always shows winnipeg as my location
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Emergency alert issue is currently being investigated. Ensuring that we avoid these situ...You mean when you go to google maps?
The Emergency alert issue is currently being investigated. Ensuring that we avoid these situ...No I mean store locations and such I always thought maybe koodo was located in winnipeg
The Emergency alert issue is currently being investigated. Ensuring that we avoid these situ...Are you in Winnipeg? You didn't say. Sounds like the phone location settings are turned off.
The Emergency alert issue is currently being investigated. Ensuring that we avoid these situ...I'm in ontario why winnipeg if I use Google maps shows proper location but use other sites stores and such I have to change loacation
No alert iPhone 7 Ontario
No Alert ,, my dog and I could have been dead by now because the emergency alert doesn’t work,,, #saveChappy fix the Alert

No Alert ,, my dog and I could have been dead by now because the emergency alert doesn’t work,,, ...Cute.
Userlevel 4
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.Ditto, in BC on OnePlus 5T.  I thought BC wasn't being tested until tomorrow?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.Was it a test or a legit alert?  I heard there was flooding South of Kelowna
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.@Dennis it's a test.  Here's what it looked like on my phone:

Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.Was alert. When I opened the link on weather app it stated was a test of alert system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.Oh this is gonna make the news again. Another screw up.  This time with the date lol
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.It was a test to work out the bugs. Who has a can of Raid...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.
 When I opened the link on weather app it stated was a test of alert system.

The Weather Network (Canada) is a partner in the AlertReady System. You will receive such alerts through the WeatherNetwork App for locations you have as one of the weather locations you follow. Unfortunately, it does not include the 'Follow Me' locations, so of little use when travelling.

Do you follow weather in either Ontario or Quebec? If so, no Raid needed.
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.Still no audible alarm was sounded even though my phone was not muted or on stand-by. Didn't even receive a push alert that my s8 is set active for.
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.I'm in Alberta and should have received one 21 minutes ago, but didn't!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got one here in BC on my OnePlus 5.Im in Alberta too and nothing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just received the Alert test notification, on 3 devices actually 🙂 I am in BC.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just received the Alert test notification, on 3 devices actually 🙂 I am in BC.
Just got it too.  This time all in English, unlike the one yesterday, which was bilingual.  (I posted a screen shot yesterday in this thread)
Was the alert sent out in Nova Scotia ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes
https://www.alertready.ca/#alerts

Yes I see that now . Turn data on to see if that was why I didn't get it now Koodo is billing me $7 for 3 mbs used lol