Koodo Community

Community

Did Koodo drop iPhone prices today?

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-6s#

Like iPhone 6S with Tab Medium is 190$ but three days ago was 100$ more expensive.
Is it because new iPhone release is coming very soon, or I should wait for it and it will drop more again?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think it'll get cheaper any time soon, Renat. If you like the deal and want the phone, grab it!
Sophia wrote:

I don't think it'll get cheaper any time soon, Renat. If you like the deal and want the phone, gr...

But did it really drop today or yesterday? Or maybe I saw it wrongly three days ago?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I don't think it'll get cheaper any time soon, Renat. If you like the deal and want the phone, gr...

I don't know when the price dropped, Renat, I just took your word for it:)
Sophia wrote:

Sophia, do you work for Koodo? Just curious.
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

She does not. The Mobile Masters are just volunteers, and do not work for Koodo.
??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo does have a deal on the phone on a large tab now that will save you $270 off the price of the device.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Renat,

I had this impression as well. Glad to see that I'm not crazy.
Thanks everybody, I found the reason. They actually did not drop the price, it is just I logged it today I saw prices for iPhones cheaper because Koodo gives me 100$ upgrade offer that is applied to all prices for all phones. )) So if I logout and go to Koodo Shop again it has same prices as 3 days ago.