Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Dialing and Texting From Mexico

Have added International Combo to my phone for travel in Mexico.  I have read many conflicting and confusing responses on how to use my phone out of country. I know how to change my phone settings for roaming/data etc. But what prefixes do I need to dial to phone or text back home to Canada, and what prefixes do I need to dial to phone or text a landline or cell phone within Mexico from my Canadian cell?  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Just dial and text normally as you would back to Canada. To call a Mexico number you just need the full phone number. It's not as complicated as people online make it seem as long as you understand and have the correct roaming/data roaming settings which you say you do so you should be fine.
Ahmad wrote:

Just dial and text normally as you would back to Canada. To call a Mexico number you just need th...

Cannot connect to Voicemail from Telcel
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Just dial and text normally as you would back to Canada. To call a Mexico number you just need th...

Hi Glen,
Are you on easyroam? and how about other call/text? were they working?
You could access your voicemail by dialing Koodo voicemail number: +16475804001 or +17785804001, and follow the instruction.