Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Detailed monthly data report

The monthly data usage report always shows 6 or so instances of data used every day, typically 0.01 - 0.04 MB. I'm not being charged for them, I'm just curious what they are.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
If you want details like that, you would have to call customer service at *611 from your Koodo phone.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there J J... Actually this is something that you could check directly using the Self Service portal... Go to USAGE, and then Data Usage... You will be able to see the break down of your usage, amount of Mb used, date and time....
Userlevel 4
Just to add, Koodo reps would NOT be able to tell you the sites that were registering for that data use.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your best bet would be to check your phone. Settings>Cellular Here you can find all the apps that have used data. It also allows you to disable data use for specific apps
Dennis wrote:

Your best bet would be to check your phone. Settings>Cellular Here you can find all the apps ...

That's probably the reason. All the apps - a couple dozen - are set to "on". Is it possible they use data when I'm not actually using them?? Pinging a tower or something?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Your best bet would be to check your phone. Settings>Cellular Here you can find all the apps ...

Most likely, yes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Absolutely. Data Leakage. It's like a leaky toilet.