Koodo Community
Solved

Deadline of iPhone and Plan Limited Offers

• 30 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there! Do you guys know when will the limited time offers of iPhones and plans will end? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Allan M 30 March 2021, 16:09

As of lately it seems that Koodo tends to end their sales Monday/Tuesday and they often give a day or two notice at least on when plans are going to expire. If I had to guess I’d say early next week as we’ll be into a new month by then.

As I always say to people though, get it while you can so that you don’t miss out and can secure any offers while they’re still around.

View original

2 replies

Badge +4

If you’re referring to phone and plan promotions, we don’t have access to the end date information, unfortunately. I think this is done purposefully to maintain a competitive edge amongst other carriers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As of lately it seems that Koodo tends to end their sales Monday/Tuesday and they often give a day or two notice at least on when plans are going to expire. If I had to guess I’d say early next week as we’ll be into a new month by then.

As I always say to people though, get it while you can so that you don’t miss out and can secure any offers while they’re still around.