Koodo Community
Question

Data Won't Work

• 18 August 2019
  • 2 replies

My data will not work, my phone is an iPhone 8 plus. I've recently come back from vacation outside of Canada and I've used a different sim card on my phone while I was there. When I came back, I bought a new sim card from your company with the same plan, etc. The APN setting shouldn't be a problem since it's sp.koodo.com. I've shut down my phone, removed the new sim card and reinsert it into the phone, and yet the data would still not work. I've opened data roaming, closed it, etc. Please help, thank you.
update: nvm I fixed it

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My data will not work, my phone is an iPhone 8 plus. I've recently come back from vacation outside of Canada and I've used a different sim card on my phone while I was there. When I came back, I bought a new sim card from your company with the same plan, etc. The APN setting shouldn't be a problem since it's sp.koodo.com. I've shut down my phone, removed the new sim card and reinsert it into the phone, and yet the data would still not work. I've opened data roaming, closed it, etc. Please help, thank you.
update: nvm I fixed it

What did the trick? Let us know if you get a chance so it may help someone else who comes across this post. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you a postpaid or prepaid?
How long you were out?
Why did you need a new SIM? What happens if you use your old SIM?