Koodo Community

Community

Question

Data

I bought a iPhone 7 yesterday and there was a data plan included but yet it doesnt work. I turned it on in settings, i took out the SIM card and put it back but nothing. Help !

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you activate a new line with koodo as well when you got jt? Does it show as you have signal?
Goran wrote:

Did you activate a new line with koodo as well when you got jt? Does it show as you have signal?

it shows I have signal and I had a Samsung before but I switched for the iPhone 7, I kept the same phone number and both of the phones were with koodo and bought at a koodo kiosk 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Try Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

Goran wrote:

No results 😞 I did the reset then i turned off wifi and turned on cellular data and there isnt a difference 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Settings > Cellular> Cellular Data
Can you show us what your APN settings look like with a screen shot?

They fields should look like the settings noted here
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/setting-data-your-non-koodo-phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you text and call successfully?
Did you port your number over?
Dennis wrote:

Can you text and call successfully?
Did you port your number over?

yup i can call and text and i did port my number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Dialga,

If you have checked selserved did see any data blocking add-on. I would try to do:
- Check if Cellular data was turned on: Settings --> Cellular --> Cellular Data --> Make sure it is "On"
- Reset network settings. General --> Reset --> reset network settings.

If all is done, try reset all settings:  General --> Reset --> Reset all Settings
I forgot I had Data Block on my account, oh well thank you all for thee answers anyhow

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dialga Y wrote:

I forgot I had Data Block on my account, oh well thank you all for thee answers anyhow

Oh... hahahaha.   It happens to the best of us