Koodo Community

Community

Solved

data

Data must be enabled on your phone for picture messaging to function properly. Data used for picture messaging will not be charged or deducted form your data add-on or plan.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you are correct. Keep in mind that anything running in the background when you turn on your data connection and not connected to wifi as well will take your data or be charged if your on a pay per use data plan
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Yes you are correct. Keep in mind that anything running in the background when you turn on your d...

so if you only use your phone to send pictures while texting you should never use the data up because you have unlimited texts and pictures messaging
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Yes you are correct. Keep in mind that anything running in the background when you turn on your d...

As long as it is MMS and no other background uses data, then yes that is correct
So you will never use your data up for picture texts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bunny Salomone wrote:

So you will never use your data up for picture texts?

Well it depend. If I'd be you I'd set up my APN so I can not use data unless it's for MMS. What phone do you have?
My voicemail is not working anymore
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Johan Fehr wrote:

Could your voicemail box be full?  When it is full it does not take any more messages
Johan Fehr wrote:

Could be
Because unlimited texts and picture messages  are on your plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bunny Salomone wrote:

Because unlimited texts and picture messages  are on your plan

You can send as much MMS as you would like.  There is no restrictions.