Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Currently, I still have my Iphone 4s and I'm paying 35/month. I wanted to upgrade to 6s, What are my options?

icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 12 December 2015, 08:48

That totally depends on you

I'm assuming you no longer have a negative tab balance, if you do (and you're not buying the 6s outright) you'll have to pay that off before you can use the tab system again.

You must decide how much you'd like to pay per month for your 6s. (0-21$)

Do you want to keep your plan?

Tabs have changed and koodo no longer contributes to the cost of the devices. It is now truly an interest free loan.

If you have any positive tab balance, you can use that towards your new 6s

You can keep your plan and koodo will loan you up to 360$ towards the purchase of your 6s

Or...

You can take a 500$ loan (Tab Plus) but Koodo requires you take a tab plus plan to do so.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
That totally depends on you

I'm assuming you no longer have a negative tab balance, if you do (and you're not buying the 6s outright) you'll have to pay that off before you can use the tab system again.

You must decide how much you'd like to pay per month for your 6s. (0-21$)

Do you want to keep your plan?

Tabs have changed and koodo no longer contributes to the cost of the devices. It is now truly an interest free loan.

If you have any positive tab balance, you can use that towards your new 6s

You can keep your plan and koodo will loan you up to 360$ towards the purchase of your 6s

Or...

You can take a 500$ loan (Tab Plus) but Koodo requires you take a tab plus plan to do so.