Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Current iPhone 5S deal question

Hi I have a question. Right now the iPhone 5S is being offered for $0 on the tab. I know that normally, you can only get up to $360 off the cost of the phone with the tab , but this is a $635 dollar phone being offered for $0, so that is taking a lot more than $360 off. I know that after the 2 years are up and you are done paying for the phone, it still only has costed you $360 for the phone because it is $15 a month for 2 years, But my question is, if I want to cancel my Koodo service early, before two years is up will I only have to pay the remainder of the $360 I am supposed to pay over two years, or will I actually have to pay the whole $635 cost of the phone, since I am getting a deal and getting way more than $360 off the phone price by going on the tab for two years. Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
You will only ever have to pay what your outstanding tab balance is.
Can the tab balance on a normal tab ever be more than $360? Because your only supposed to be able to get $360 on a tab but this $635 dollar phone is being offered for $0
Userlevel 7
jason w wrote:

Can the tab balance on a normal tab ever be more than $360? Because your only supposed to be able...

Currently no. I checked on the priceand koodo is giving an awesome activation credit if you buy on the tab. So you're only putting 360$ on the tab. It's a good price and about what you should expect to pay for a device that oold. If I were you I'd keep my jeans high and tight and jump on that deal.