Koodo Community

Current Billing Info

I want to see my current February bill, but it is only showing January's bill.....any idea why?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Probably because the next bill has not been generated yet. What day does your billing cycle end?
Feb 28
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It usually takes 3-5 business days after your billing cycle ends for your bill to be processed.
i cant fine my e billing it say to click view but i still dont see it
i cant fine my e billing it say to click view but i still dont see itmy ebill say this month is  5167 when it only  3154  i am suppose to have unlimited calling canada and usa need a answer please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
i cant fine my e billing it say to click view but i still dont see ithi Frank,
What is your current plan? 5167 meant $51.67? Can you check page 3 of your pdf bill. what did it say there?

Koodo doesn't have unlimited US calling, I believe. Did you buy a US calling add-on (1000minutes for $10) or something for your plan?
Badge +4
i cant fine my e billing it say to click view but i still dont see itThere are no unlimited Canada and USA plans. Look for any roaming charges and that should explain why your bill is higher than usual.
i cant fine my e billing it say to click view but i still dont see itmy current bill is always 3154 not 5167 no i didnt buy any us calling card and i have never missed any payments my currents are always 3154  except for this may it says 5167 my bill is always 3154 thank you 
Badge +4
i cant fine my e billing it say to click view but i still dont see itDid you look on page 3 of your bill as Dinh asked you to do Frank? That should show you why your bill is higher than normal.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
i cant fine my e billing it say to click view but i still dont see itFrank, what are "3154" and "5167"? Where did you see it?
Badge +4
Hi Frank,

Any chance you could post a screenshot of page three of this months e-bill or a previous one? Please [b]do not include any information that personally identifies you, (e.g. address, phone number).