Koodo Community

credit

Userlevel 1
sim card with credit  does any one know if customer service can credit account if already hooked up thanks they say i need new one had to return phone back and they kept my sim card from walmart: 

11 replies

Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

i returned phone cause it said no service and rep said yes there was so they had no other phones ...

thanks for who ever removed double post I typed to quick and sent fast and thanks for the help re credit applied to prepaid 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RODNEY2016 wrote:

i returned phone cause it said no service and rep said yes there was so they had no other phones ...

Yes, as long as the account is new, you get the $20 credit no matter where you buy the SIM card.

Edit: but it appears you already have an active prepaid account. You can just log into self service and activate your new SIM card... you won't get the $20 credit, however, you will still have all your boosters and your old number available for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you already activate the phone / SIM you returned?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RODNEY2016 wrote:

If you activated it then you received the credit already on your account when you activated it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RODNEY2016 wrote:

Yeah so you received the $20 credit already. Or are you looking for a refund for the money on the account? If so then no they don't refund that no carrier does.
Userlevel 1
yes phone was active last week or two and card they kept the card at walmart so customer serv say I got to buy new one and ebay only sell with $ on it

Userlevel 1
i returned phone cause it said no service and rep said yes there was so they had no other phones available

Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

my plan was 25 a month then gave me credit of an extra 20.00 
Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

no i am getting the i phone 4 s and i have to get new sim card cause the darn walmart kept mine and refused to give back so the account is on hold they said once i get a sim card the pay go will be back and running 
Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

and i am looking on ebay for a sim card but all are with credit if 20.00
Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

thanks