Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cost to get iPhone 6?

If I use the tab to buy an iPhone 6, how much do I have to pay in-store for it when i purchase it?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sean, The iPhone 6 is $775 without a tab, so you'd pay $625 on a tab small, I'd recommend getting it on a Tab medium as you save $400 off so it makes it $375 out of pocket, plus as long as you have a plan that is $35/month or more you can get a tab medium. Hope that helps answer your question 🙂
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Sean, The iPhone 6 is $775 without a tab, so you'd pay $625 on a tab small, I'd recommend ...

Keep in mind I was referring to the 16 GB model, the 64GB version is $875 without a tab, with tab medium it is $500 ($300 + $75 tab medium bonus). Also both models are in very limited stock, so if you're wanting to get one from a Koodo kiosk or retailer I'd call beforehand to make sure they have any in store.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Sean, The iPhone 6 is $775 without a tab, so you'd pay $625 on a tab small, I'd recommend ...

Actually, that link is spam. Avoid.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Depending on your current tab (if any), which iPhone 6 model you want, and what tab size you plan to use, the price will vary.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Depends in which iphone 6 , which tab you want to go with, and how much positive or negative tab on your account right now