Koodo Community

Community

Solved

'Continue' button not working for turning data back on

The continue button is unresponsive. Same issue on three different browsers. I first experienced this a month ago when I tried turning my data back on. 

8 replies

Same for me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Hilary - looks like you were able to speak with an agent and get this resolved. Let us know if you have any other questions.

@Colette - are you referring to your number ending in 95? Have you tried replying 'yes' to the notification text you would have received? This will turn your data back on and authorize the overage charge outlined.
I'm having the same problem. The continue button isn't responding, I would like my data back on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Krista Bakhuyzen wrote:

I'm having the same problem. The continue button isn't responding, I would like my data back on.

Have you check your text that Ranjan mentioned above? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Krista Bakhuyzen wrote:

Hey Krista - just got some info. as to why this is happening.

The additional overage buckets - $10/300mb or $20/1GB can only be purchased once per billing cycle, at the moment. Since you already purchased the $10 option the first time you went over, you can't select this again (and unfortunately the system error message doesn't elaborate on this). 

What you can do is either purchase the $20 option, or reply 'Yes' to the original notification text you would have received when data was blocked to authorize the pay-per-use overage rate of $5/250mb (which is specific to the plan you are on).

We're looking to upgrade this functionality so in the near future (within the next week or two), customers will be able to purchase the same overage bucket more than once per billing cycle.
Hope this helps.
The issue has not been resolved. The only thing I talked to the agent about was getting my data turned back on. The continue button still doesn't work and I am still not receiving texts. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hilary wrote:

The issue has not been resolved. The only thing I talked to the agent about was getting my data t...

Hilary - see my note above to Krista. If you fall into a similar situation, you may need to select one of the other overage options.

With regards to texts - this shouldn't be impacted by your data as they're two separate services. Unless they're iMessages or through a data service, like Whatsapp, you should be able to send/receive regular SMS texts. Have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that helps? 
The continue button does not work, why does this issue not get resolved? I have not had data for 2 days and have not received a text, phoning customer service (making your customers do more work) put me on an over an hour wait. This is ridiculous, why do you not simply fix the problem? I would gladly pay more to buy additional data but there seems to be no way to easily do this. If it is not possible online, why not remove that or make the button send another text so we can purchase additional data? Please do a better job, this is garbage.