Koodo Community
Solved

connection charge

Hi: I upgraded my phone to a Apple Iphone6 S the guy at Cottonwood mall said if I get the glass protection for my phone he would waver the charge of $30.00 connection well he still charged me Brennan is his name
icon

Best answer by Allan M 8 February 2019, 00:33

@David You can't waive the connection fee itself but you can provide a $35 credit on the next bill that covers the connection fee, so in a sense, waiving the fee.

@Evelyn Depending on when you upgraded your phone, the credit may appear on your second bill. You can always go back to the kiosk to discuss it with them. Like I mentioned above though, the connection fee will still show on the paperwork but you should also notice a $35 credit somewhere if it was applied like the rep stated.

View original

4 replies

Badge +4
Evelyn Hazel Gauvin wrote:

Hi: I upgraded my phone to a Apple Iphone6 S the guy at Cottonwood mall said if I get the glass protection for my phone he would waver the charge of $30.00 connection well he still charged me Brennan is his name

You should go back to the store and tell them what happened as your dispute is with them. You can try contacting Koodo by asking for a callback through the digital assistant or send them a message through Facebook or Twitter.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To my knowledge, "Brendan" or any other sales person does not have the ability to waive the connection fee. Sales Reps may be able to give a discount, or offer other discounts on products purchased at at the same time, but I understand the connection fee is hard coded into the sale.
He told me if I get the glass protection he would waver the 30.00 I am not satisfied how I get the phone back nothing was downloaded I can't get into my apple site because every time I try me pass word it won't go I went and asked another young guy he just said you already got Apple and iTunes she never tried to help me
get a new password Iam going back I have been with Koodo since 2012 never ever a problem before
thanks Evelyn Gauvin
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@David You can't waive the connection fee itself but you can provide a $35 credit on the next bill that covers the connection fee, so in a sense, waiving the fee.

@Evelyn Depending on when you upgraded your phone, the credit may appear on your second bill. You can always go back to the kiosk to discuss it with them. Like I mentioned above though, the connection fee will still show on the paperwork but you should also notice a $35 credit somewhere if it was applied like the rep stated.