Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Christmas deals?

I'm looking to upgrade to iPhone 5s ! Does koodo have any special deals during Christmas?

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll probably know around Christmas, Shawn 🙂 In the past Koodo had some other deals such as Black Friday so keep your eyes glued to this page (or Facebook) 😃
Sophia wrote:

You'll probably know around Christmas, Shawn 🙂 In the past Koodo had some other deals such as Bl...

Thanks! I'm really interested in upgrading soon!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

You'll probably know around Christmas, Shawn 🙂 In the past Koodo had some other deals such as Bl...

Just a heads up that you can upgrade your phone at any time, Shawn... you won't have to change your plan. In the past Koodo had special deals on plans as well - sigh, not lately though - so if you see a double double promotion don't hesitate to change your self service to the new plan!
Userlevel 1
Sophia wrote:

Thats what my plan is currently. I am on a 100 minute plan but signed up when they had a 200 minute thing going on
Sophia wrote:

I have a old plan from two years ago.. So I have to change right? that's what I've been told
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

How much do you pay? If it's more then 30$ then you're good to go for tab M or tab L! You're not obligated to change
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hehe Shawn, I'm VERY happy to tell you that you were told wrong 😃 You will never be forced to change your plan - unless you want to!
Sophia wrote:

The problem is I pay about $ 23 monthly..Sophie and Robert 😞
Sophia wrote:

So.. I have no choice but to change
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Well you can buy a phone with Tab S, Shawn. You pay a little more up front, but if you are happy with your $23 plan it's totally worth it. Think about the savings over 2 years 🙂
Sophia wrote:

How much more do I pay upfront? 😮 I called today.. But I forgot what she said
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

You would pay 150 more upfront on tab S then you would on tab M Shawn.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Retail price of iPhone 5s is $675. If you use Tab S : you'll pay $525 plus tax upfront, and $150 on the Tab. If you use Tab M : you'll pay $275 plus tax upfront, and $300 on the Tab. They have a promo currently if you use the Tab M (save $100). But you'll need to change your plan to use Tab M plus there will be tab charge of $5/mo
If u selling iphone for 675 5s so why not someone buy my one or from kijiji on 500$ which is way cheaper thsn koodo anyway im koodo costumer and im fuckingv feed uo of this blow blow Here is my number 6474650637
Userlevel 5
Kamran Umar wrote:

If u selling iphone for 675 5s so why not someone buy my one or from kijiji on 500$ which is way ...

What color is it?
Userlevel 5
Does yours come with 1 year warranty? Also do you offer, extended warranty? What's your return policy?