Koodo Community
Question

Charged after cancellation

• 27 April 2019
  • 3 replies

I cancelled the phone plan in early March 2019 and now have received a bill for April 2019. I moved to Australia at the end of February 2019. Can a Koodo representative cancel the overcharge bill or contact me?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since you are out of the country, I recommend you contact koodo regarding the bill via private message on Facebook or Twitter.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this a final bill? Or when you say you got an April bill you mean you ended up with your line not cancelled?

You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out so you don't have to worry about getting charged. Or use something like skype or Fongo.
Userlevel 5
I cancelled the phone plan in early March 2019 and now have received a bill for April 2019. I moved to Australia at the end of February 2019. Can a Koodo representative cancel the overcharge bill or contact me?
Hey @Lucas Quinn you did indeed cancel in March, the April bill, however is not an overcharge. Please take a look at the Account Summary on page 1 of the April bill where you'll see what makes up the balance owing. Hope this helps!