Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing plans- iphone

which plan will allow me to go on the internet? and apparently if i switch plans only an additional 10 dollars monthly will be added to my previous plan.

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Any plan will let you go on the Internet as long as you don't have a data bloc on your account. Different plans have different amounts of data included so you have to pick one that will fit how much you want to use the Internet so you don't have costly overages. The amount you pay is dependent on the plan, click on the plans tab at the top of this page to see the different plans and their prices and data cost if you for over your data covered by your plan. If you have a prepaid plan then you need to buy a data booster.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Any plan will let you go on the Internet as long as you don't have a data bloc on your account. D...

i literally went to see the koodo guy and he told me i dont have an internet pack on my phone just call and texting :S and then he said i could change it to an internet plan on self service and that would add an additional 10 dollars to my curent plan or something
Userlevel 2
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Any plan will let you go on the Internet as long as you don't have a data bloc on your account. D...

An Internet package is provides you with a fixed amount of data. It has no bearing on your internet working or not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
CAN talk & text Unlmtd min 50 dol plan
and I paid by credit and they charged things on my iphone and it took some time I did not buy a prepaid phone or anything if thats what you mean?
Okay, you're on the Canada Wide Talk and Text plan at $50 month. If you switch to the Canada Wide Data Plan at $60 per month you get up to 1GB of data. That would fit the extra $10 comment. The earlier chart in this thread seems out of date.(?) The link though shows a page with four options - $40 $50 $60 and $75 https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/cheap-cell-phone-plans-in-canada/canada-wide-data-plans/c99999906-c99999907-cCanadaWideDataPlans-p0.html
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert Zalischuk wrote:

Okay, you're on the Canada Wide Talk and Text plan at $50 month. If you switch to the Canada ...

The chart isn't out of date. It depends the province you're in! I'm living in QC and if amdag, you're living in QC too, my best advice would be to go with the 45$ (Unlt talk text and 1GB of data). If not, then maybe Robert here is right.
Robert Zalischuk wrote:

Okay, you're on the Canada Wide Talk and Text plan at $50 month. If you switch to the Canada ...

Hopefully I will still be able to make international calls and texts when i get this canada wide plan
Robert Zalischuk wrote:

?
Robert Zalischuk wrote:

Hopefully I will still be able to make international calls and texts when i get this canada wide plan
QC? where is that? im in bc