Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing plan calculation

Hello Koodo Forums, I have changed my plan on the night of May 17th (effective on May 18th, according to the email I have received from Koodo) from the $35 dollar data plan (this was a promotional Canada-wide plan offered in September of 2015) to the $25 dollar plan (Talk and Text plan). My tab rate is $13. My bill date or phone cycle is every 16th of the month. Before changing my plan, I had used 6 MB. My phone is an iPhone 5C. I was wondering if I can get an approximate value of my next bill in June. Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Take your old plan price and devide it by 30 to figure out the daily price of your plan then multiply it by the days from the change back to the start of your billing month date, then do the same thing again using your new plan price and the days from the change till the end date of your billing cycle. Then you'll add those together and there's your estimated cost of your bill for the month
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Take your old plan price and devide it by 30 to figure out the daily price of your plan then mult...

Any included usage is also calculated the way Paul explains. You can't paint over an overage by changing plans or adding an unlimited add-on part way thru the month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Take your old plan price and devide it by 30 to figure out the daily price of your plan then mult...

Except for data I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong?