Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changed from talk and text plan to data plan and the data hasn't kicked in yet

Last night I changed from talk and text plan to a data plan and and it's been 12 or so hours and my plan hasn't changed to data yet. Is it just because it's the weekend that it hasn't changed or something else?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Even with your talk and text plan you should still be able to use data.

After a plan change It should come into effect right away.

Make sure your data is enabled on the phone.

Also log into your self serve from a browser and you can check your plan to make sure it's a data plan.
Then go to Add-Ons and make sure Data Block is removed
I got rid of the data block and my data still isn't working is there anything I can do to fix it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mikayla wrote:

I got rid of the data block and my data still isn't working is there anything I can do to fix it?

Try restarting your phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure your APN settings are set to those of Koodo's in the settings menu. Here's Koodo's APN settings below. Name: KOODO APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set Tap menu key, then tap Save. Make sure the radio button is selected to activate data. The frequencies are compatible so it should work.