Koodo Community

Community

Change iPhone 5s price on large tab back to 175.00

I was going to buy the iPhone 5s when I noticed a few days ago that the price dropped from 229.00 to 175.00 at Koodo, and I was set on buying it. Let's just say I wasn't impressed to see that sale didn't last long, and it went back up to 229.00. I had at least 3 other friends set on buying it too, but because the sale didn't last long none of us are going to get it now. I really wish this sale had lasted longer. Now, for my question: does anyone know if it's going to be on sale again soon?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Probably not, but who knows. Why are you looking at Tab L price anyway? The only way that's justified is if you live in Quebec or MB/SK lol. The plans aren't very good value. You should save up a bit more and get it on Tab M instead.
Jonathan I wrote:

Probably not, but who knows. Why are you looking at Tab L price anyway? The only way that's j...

Dang. Um... what? How is "the only way that's justified" given that they offer it in my province and I don't live in Quebec or MB/SK? That makes no sense to offer a service if it isn't "justified" lol... I don't see how those plans aren't very good value if I have to pay around 200 (instead of ~ 400 if I get the tab M).
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

Probably not, but who knows. Why are you looking at Tab L price anyway? The only way that's j...

That's the whole concept court. Jonathan is right suggesting you go TabM. You see, those extra $200 you save on day 1, you pay for DEARLY over the 24 months that follow. You'd shake your head if you took time to do the math. Spending $200 more at first will allow you to choose a MUCH better plan that suits your needs at a much fairer price. This monthly saving, after 24 months, will net you MUCH more than $200 extra in your pockets. There is a significant cost to borrow $500 instead of $300, and it's in your best interest to choose a plan first, device second instead of the opposite.
Userlevel 7
Yup, the Tab L plans START at $80/month ($70 + $10 for Tab L) for Unlimited calls/500MB... the Tab M plans are cheaper and more flexible. I know it sucks paying $200 more, but think of it as an investment! Your phone's with you every day: it is your primary method of mobile communication, it's a high res camera, social media outlet, potential mobile banking device, multimedia entertainment system... I could go on. Plus it looks nice. 😛
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

Yup, the Tab L plans START at $80/month ($70 + $10 for Tab L) for Unlimited calls/500MB... the Ta...

[i]Plus it looks nice. :P You lusting for a 5S now? :oP lol
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Yup, the Tab L plans START at $80/month ($70 + $10 for Tab L) for Unlimited calls/500MB... the Ta...

Lol no, I'm just stating that they look nice. iPhones traditionally do. Still waiting for that M8...
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

Good, good, same here actually! Apple has demonstrated that it fully knows how to craft beautiful devices. They have failed, however, to demonstrate to me that they master the art of making an OS.... lol :oP
[b] I am a satisfied, happy koodo customer for more than three years now.I think koodo should make tab medium available with iphones instead of just sticking it with tab large(atleast with iphone 4s), will definitely help you get more satisfied customers.
Userlevel 7
Joseph wrote:

[b] I am a satisfied, happy koodo customer for more than three years now.I think koodo ...

Actually you can get the iPhone on Tab S or M, it's just that the website won't show that.
Joseph wrote:

[b] I am a satisfied, happy koodo customer for more than three years now.I think koodo ...

Thanks for the info Jonathan ... going to get one for my wife 🙂
Userlevel 2
Joseph wrote:

The iphone 5s is 174.99 now in future shop for a $500 tab
Userlevel 5
Joseph wrote:

Yes but as stated above, you get a better deal doing the $300 tab in the long run.