Koodo Community
Solved

certifiedbore owned iphone

• 13 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I am thinking of buying a certified pre owned iPhone X that says is in very good condition...the lowest grade. I was wondering if anyone has bought one with this grade and can give me any idea of what the condition theirs was in. Also does anyone know how long these phones have been used. I thought it used to say cpo phones were under 30 of usage but I am no longer seeing this. I need a new phone but am really hoping to save some money  and if these are worth it over buying new. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dennis 13 March 2021, 06:39

If you click the little “i” beside the condition it says:

Very Good: Apart from a few small bumps and scratches, these are perfectly good phones that won’t let you down.

CPO are from customers who have returned the phone during the 30 day return period. You also get 30days to try it out to see if it is to your satisfacfion

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you click the little “i” beside the condition it says:

Very Good: Apart from a few small bumps and scratches, these are perfectly good phones that won’t let you down.

CPO are from customers who have returned the phone during the 30 day return period. You also get 30days to try it out to see if it is to your satisfacfion

Mine looked flawless until the screen started having horizontal lines, and eventually, the screen went all white and now is unuseable. Koodo is also refusing to fix the phone blaming it on me.

Well I received my phone yesterday.  Looks perfect. Now I’m nervous after reading this last post. I can’t believe Koodo  won’t do anything about that iPhone since it’s showing that the screen was replaced 2 years ago so obviously not  by you. Fingers crossed that there are no issues with mine!