Koodo Community

Community

Solved

cant hear other party

they can hear me but I cant hear them what can cause this? my mute is not on. also good signal thanks has anyone had this issue for Koodo iphone 4 or 4S 5's ? I get mad some days cause it waste my air time of calling them back.

13 replies

Sounds like it's a phone issue. The wiring in the speaker may have come loose, which would cause this.
weird my phone has been in case always since i bought a otter box was 45.00 and I had students ask why my phone looks new I had since almost a yr now.
Userlevel 6
I had this issue with my 4s. It was a phone issue and apple simple replaced it six month after the purchase. Take it into an apple store or give them a call. It's definitely not a network issue don't let them tell you that. 🙂
thanks I got my Iphone from easy home I am on 104 weeks payment plan with them it is unlocked as well.
Userlevel 6
Rodney Marois wrote:

thanks I got my Iphone from easy home I am on 104 weeks payment plan with them it is unlocked as ...

I did not know what EasyHome was, so I googled it when I read your post. Apparently, one can get an iPhone5 16GB from them for $22/week for 104 weeks, for a merry total of $2288. Same iPhone is $699 direct from Apple. Hmmm.. maybe that's why I did not know what EasyHome was, but hey, thanks for letting me discover their [i]deals!
Rodney Marois wrote:

thanks I got my Iphone from easy home I am on 104 weeks payment plan with them it is unlocked as ...

I pay 16.00 a week for my Iphone 4S almost paid off but not quite.
Userlevel 6
Rodney Marois wrote:

You're still looking at $1664 for a previous gen iPhone Rodney... Even Apple itself isn't greedy enough to sell it at that price, that says something. I sincerely hope you had explored all other options before opting for this one, but hey, in the end, it only matters that you be happy with your choice!
Rodney Marois wrote:

yeha I hear you but while still paying this I am under warentee with Easyhome but my warentee is done with Apple
Userlevel 6
Rodney Marois wrote:

Great Rodney! We learn something new everyday! 🙂 And today I discovered EasyHome, even though I won't be using their services any time soon!
Rodney Marois wrote:

I rent a laptop from them and a all in one computer no tower no monitor lol HP120-1135 I love it
Userlevel 6
Rodney Marois wrote:

Yeah no doubt their stuff must be great... I really don't like their pricing though, lol! I can't bring myself to pay 3X-4X the price for, well, anything, hehe. But the formula they use sure is convenient, albeit on the expensive side!
I have 50-65 weeks left on it and they are repairing this for me but I wont give back loaner if they dont get fixed by time is done on my payment plan
I have a loaner phone that I still did not get my original back what a pain in the butt anyhow Apple said when ever I get a replacement device I need to buy a card in order for it to reconize my unit on I tunes I tried to down load tellus free apps it acted like a none free one. If a customer wants 5s does Koodo have the policy of min of 70 a month or 65? Telus does have min req of 70