Koodo Community

Community

Cannot add money to account?

I have been trying for two days to add money to my account as well as two of my kids accounts.  I keep getting an error message that it cannot verify my credit card information.  I have tried with multiple cards on each account.  What is going on?  I'd really like my phone to work!!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Credit card billing address is supposed to match your account address's. Does it with the cards you're trying?
Goran wrote:

Credit card billing address is supposed to match your account address's. Does it with the cards y...

It does.  My daughter has always had auto top ups that work fine... but for this month it quit working?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Credit card billing address is supposed to match your account address's. Does it with the cards y...

Are you using an international credit card?

Have you added funds before?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Is the credit card expired?
Goran wrote:

Same credit card as always...  it's a valid card, I've used it multiple places this week with no difficulty.  I've tried a couple cards, all that I know are valid and working.

Goran wrote:

I've added funds many times before with no problem... that's why I'm so baffled.  I thought your site must be down or something.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Something could be flagged behind the scenes.

Please send Koodo a private message on facebook or twitter and a rep will be able to help you