Koodo Community

Community

Canada-wide iPhone plans

The iPhone plans should have Canada-wide minutes. I will be getting an android simply because I want that feature (and can't afford the $520 for the iPhone on the tab).

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Well Mallory, you have a win-win there! You get Canada-wide minutes AND an Android phone! I fail to see how that is a problem. If you implied that you wanted to have an iPhone but instead will have to settle for an Android because you can't afford an iPhone, well here is an analogy. I bought a used Honda CR-V 2 years ago because I could not afford a brand new Lincoln Aviator. Sucks for me, eh. No offense, but you'll be glad you got an Android!
Lol I currently have the iPhone 3S and have had it for 3 years. I love it and wanted to get another iPhone. But yes, many people have told me android is better.
Userlevel 1
Mallory Clow wrote:

Lol I currently have the iPhone 3S and have had it for 3 years. I love it and wanted to get anoth...

JUst get the iphone 4. Koodo has it on sale for only $250. I played around with the 5 and honetly it's not worth the few hundred extra dollars. https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-cell-phones/iphone/apple-iphone-4-8-gb/prodKHAPPLEI48GBB.html
Mallory Clow wrote:

Lol I currently have the iPhone 3S and have had it for 3 years. I love it and wanted to get anoth...

Is it the 4 or the 4S? Also, Online it just says 4 and its only 8 gb. My current one is 16 gb and its more than 1/2 full, so 8 gb wouldn't be enough for me.
Userlevel 7
Mallory Clow wrote:

Yeah it's only the 4, 8Gb. Still a good price, though. You're still better off getting an Android. I recommend the S III because it's the best in-market price, but get the S II X if you're a bit strapped for cash. It's a good price, comes with 16GB internal memory, and it has expandable memory so you don't have to worry about getting it full again.