Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can you change your plan anytime?

If I get an iPhone 5s with a tab, can I change my plan anytime?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are allowed to change your plan once per billing cycle
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you're on Tab M or Tab S, yes. If you're on Tab L, yes, but you must choose another Tab L plan.
Userlevel 5
You can actually change plans more than once in 30 days but you must pay a fee for the second change.
Userlevel 4
Elinor wrote:

You can actually change plans more than once in 30 days but you must pay a fee for the second ch...

That fee is $10. I wouldn't recommend more than one plan change in teh same billing cycle. The bills would be confusing to look at.
Userlevel 5
The only situation I can see where it might be advantageous to change plans a second time within 30 days is if, after you switched the 1st time, a new, fabulous, time-limited offer was made by Koodo. For example, I switched from a $45 plan to a $30 plan which I kept until a better $45 plan enticed me to upgrade. Had that happened within the same month, I would have paid the $10 rather than lose the chance to get a really good deal. Fortunately, I had a couple of months between switches so there was no charge.
Userlevel 4
Elinor wrote:

The only situation I can see where it might be advantageous to change plans a second time within ...

It's all the proration that would happen that can generate a crapload of confusion.