Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can you cancel my order for me

I ordered a phone and it will take too long to ship so I think I will just go to a store and get it there. Please cancel my order, the number is HFO16737003
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 7 December 2016, 23:50

You will have to call Koodo or try messaging them on their Facebook page in a private message and try to get ahold of them before it ships, they may see it here first and be able to cancel but try all possibilities to try to get it cancelled if that is for sure what you want to do before shipped.
Keep in mind that it will take some time for your tab to be cleared if you used a tab so it may indeed be faster to just wait for your order.
Also make sure the phone you ordered isn't a webstore only purchase or you won't be able to get it in store anyways.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will have to call Koodo or try messaging them on their Facebook page in a private message and try to get ahold of them before it ships, they may see it here first and be able to cancel but try all possibilities to try to get it cancelled if that is for sure what you want to do before shipped.
Keep in mind that it will take some time for your tab to be cleared if you used a tab so it may indeed be faster to just wait for your order.
Also make sure the phone you ordered isn't a webstore only purchase or you won't be able to get it in store anyways.