Koodo Community

Community

Can't see all iphones on my self serve online.

Only can see three iphone option when I shop for phones on my self serve online. I can see all samsung phones all google phones. Missing iphone 7,8, and X why is that?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try clearing browser cache and restarting your browser. I'd that doesn't help try incognito / private tab. Let us know if that doesn't help.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

Try clearing browser cache and restarting your browser. I'd that doesn't help try incognito / pri...

Tried doing both Goran still no luck
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Try clearing browser cache and restarting your browser. I'd that doesn't help try incognito / pri...

I'm not sure what's going on. Does this happen regardless of if you're logged in or not?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What tab is your plan on? some phones are available on certain Tabs. Iphone 8 and X are likely on either Tab Medium or Large (no Small).
Userlevel 1
Dinh wrote:

What tab is your plan on? some phones are available on certain Tabs. Iphone 8 and X are likely on...

I came to Koodo on BYOD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

What tab is your plan on? some phones are available on certain Tabs. Iphone 8 and X are likely on...

So you are buying them full price? the Tab Medium now starts at $45 in BC. How much you are paying now? It could be an issue with price point to get to Tab Medium and large
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

No it should still show up regardless as an option. Selecting the phone should show what purchasing options there are. Selecting phones no longer takes you to "choose your tab option" but straight to all phones that Koodo sells.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

Ummm, you were right, all options showed up when I tried to add a small plan and a new phone. But I am with Koodo and on a Medium Tab.
Userlevel 6
Do you know if you are on the Spending Limit Program?